EXECUTIVE – FRONT OFFICE : (Multi-Lingual)
1. Handling Emergencies will also be done with Co-ordination of PG Doctors, Nurses, House keeping dept., and with IP Cashier. ICU admission and rooms blocking depends on the health condition of the patients.
2. Individual care is given to VIP patients when instruction given by HOD/management in this regard, such patients are kept in room and give special attention in the investigation areas with facilities provided for them,
3. Guests and Visitors are taken for hospital rounds, as per the instructions given by the HOD &Sr.Manager Front Office and Public Relations.
4. Explaining about the facilities of the hospital and promote the Executive packages and Home Blood collections to the Patients/attendants.
5. To assist and guide the patients in all the investigation areas, and guide the New patients/Attendants to attend the Lecture programme on Diabetes and its complications in the auditorium.
6. Admission handling, Next day VIP’s appointments room booking and Handling patients enquires.
7. Personal details of the visiting consultants are updating in the system every three months.