As part of our internal creative team, you will work with our writers, designers and producers to create content specifically developed for each social platform and designed to make people hungry. As the owner of the social media mandate, you will also need to work cross-functionally with the brand, performance and category teams to develop social media strategy that is in line with business objectives.
Key Responsibilities : –
Owner of the brand’s social media channels. Develop all social media strategy, roadmap & plans in collaboration with cross-functional team leads.
Oversee the creation and delivery of all assets for social
Drive visibility, engagement, reach and organic growth of all brand social media platforms
Manage paid promotion and advertising campaigns on social media to drive awareness and engagement
Track, analyse, report and optimize social media performance to guide content decisions, improve overall presence, increase lead generation, grow engagement & analyse competitor activity
Ensure the brand’s visual, tone and style guidelines are maintained across social media
Monitor day-to-day social media activity and drive responses on social media channels as needed – Prepare and present monthly reports on social media marketing KPIs & efforts
Develop and manage social influencer campaigns
Develop relationships and collaborate with influencers and content creators to deliver collaborative content
Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to comments on posts and developing conversations – Monitor day-to-day social media chatter and sentiment analysis towards the brand. – Ensure quick and effective resolutions to negative conversations on social media channels
Work with our partner foodie groups to engage their members and drive WOM for the brand
Build and grow our own community of meat lovers on social media
1. Proven work experience in social media marketing that has delivered results by way of reach, engagement and conversion 2. At least 6 years of experience with social media marketing that includes planning and managing content for social channels at a brand or with an agency
3. Deep knowledge of social platforms
4. A keen interest and understanding of current trends across social
5. Analytic understanding and skill. Must know how to track metrics and break down the numbers into actionable insights
6. Ability to evangelise and set strong agendas, to innovate and manage conflict resolution is a must
7. Creative brainstormer capable of generating big ideas
8. The willingness to work and deliver at a strategic as well as executional level
9. Capability and comfort of seamlessly working with other internal teams, production partners and our creative agencies
10. Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, marketing or a related field
11. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
12. You must be a meat lover and be comfortable handling our product
Prad4x4™ a unit of Prad Automotive™ (An ISO 9001:2015) is one of the largest manufacturer of Off-road products in India.