Full-Time Electrician Vacancy At Fairmont Bab Al Bahr – Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Location : Fairmont Bab Al Bahr – Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Category : Engineering & Maintenance
The Electrical supervisor operates, maintains and repairs all electrical systems such as distribution, consumption, and controls for the hotel. They will be responsible for the completion of other services or duties as requested by the Assistant Director, Engineering and Director, Engineering.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service
- Responsible for maintaining and looking after all Painting supplies.
- Constantly monitoring all painted areas for signs of wear and tear.
- Following all Health and safety Procedures.
- Painting areas of the Hotel that need to be painted.
Your experience and skills include:
- Proficient in the English language (verbal & written), second language is an asset
- Previous Supervisory experience
- Ability to complete requests in a timely, accurate, efficient and knowledgeable manner.
- Must have the ability to multi-task.
- Equivalent educational certificate is a must.
- 3 years hands-on experience working in respective trade
- Previous Hotel experience an asset
- Experience Working in the UAE is an asset
- Must be flexible in terms of working hours
- A self-starter, take initiative, can make decisions in fast-paced, changing environment