Full-Time Female Lifeguard Vacancy At Farah Experiences
At Farah we thrive on seeing happy guests, colleagues and partners. We believe that each individual that we meet is important, and that we can make a positive difference to their lives. Our purpose is to create happiness…one smile at a time.
This is a guest facing role which ensures smooth and efficient delivery of the experience for all guests who visit Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi. This position ensures guest safety by watching water, responding to emergencies, operating rides and attractions, giving clear directions and instructions, attending on-going training and maintaining essential swimming, lifeguarding, and basic life support skills.
- Ride all rides, slides and attractions as required for operational purposes.
- Ensure guest, colleague and contractor safety at all times.
- Work at heights, in water, and in extreme temperatures, outside, year-round.
- Follow all manufacturer and department guidelines and standard operating procedures regarding ride dispatch and guest safety.
- Maintain rescue skill competency and basic life support skill competency at “test ready” levels at all times.
- Adhere to training standards set by the department.
- Move furniture, ride vehicles and equipment in and out of the park.
- Have basic spoken English proficiency
- Work nights, evenings, and/or holidays.
- Smile and be friendly.
- Ability to work in a diverse team and be culturally aware.
- Perform all other duties as directed by management.
As an ideal candidate, you should be able to:
- Swim a minimum of 50 meters, non-stop, using front crawl or breast stroke
- Swim underwater at a depth 1.4 meters for 3 meters and retrieve a 10-pound brick.
- Maintain test-ready lifeguard skills in accordance with International Lifeguard Training Program.
- Speak, read and write basic English
- Retrieve a 10-pound brick from the deepest water in Yas Waterworld (5 meters)
- Tread water for 2 minutes without using arms
Primary Location : Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi
Job : Front Line Colleagues
Organization : Operations
Schedule : Regular
Shift : Standard
Job Type : Full-time