Full-Time Quality Assurance Analyst Vacancy At Sky News Abu Dhabi
SNA1710 – Quality Assurance Analyst
Division : Technical
Department : Broadcast Computing
Section : Not Applicable
Contract Type : Permanent
Location : Abu Dhabi
Closing Date : 20-Mar-2021
Sky News Abu Dhabi is looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
QA Analyst responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging, and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics.
- 5+ years’ experience working in software development and operation of relevant digital products, complemented by a solid and practical understanding of digital trends.
- Create and Execute automated and manual functional, user acceptance, regression, and deployment verification tests.
- Record testing performed and documented any issues found during testing in JIRA/similar tools.
- Create to test plans and strategies.
- Communicate directly with developers and other stakeholders within the product team.
- Perform functional, regression, exploratory, accessibility, UAT, and security testing.
- Identify deficiencies and propose ideas for improvement of the project/product/process other duties as assigned.
- Working primarily in Scrum agile environment.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills to effectively work with all staff and management levels to maintain productive working relationships.
Key Skills, Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- The candidate must speak both Arabic and English.
- Solid understanding of the software development process.
- Experience testing website applications, mobile apps and TV Apps.
- Experienced in using test management and bug tracking tools such as JIRA, TestRail etc.
- Experienced in BE testing systems including APIs, tracking logs, SQL DB queries and third party integrations.
- Solid understanding of digital products, social and other distribution platforms.
- High attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks.
- Must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills in English and Arabic (preferred).
- Must possess the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
Good to have:
- Have test automation experience.
- Have experience with mobile platform testing.
- Understanding of Google Analytics and similar tools for measuring website and mobile apps traffic.
- Understanding of other Agile frameworks- Kanban/Lean.
- Non- Functional testing experience- Performance/Security.
- Understanding of AWS based infrastructure.
- The successful candidate will be a key member of the Quality Assurance team, who aspires to work in a fast paced, well-established and expanding consulting.
Other Information : Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Passport-size photograph
Due to the fast paced nature of our business, vacancy closing dates are subject to change.