Full-Time System Analyst ( IT Applications ) Vacancy At Borouge Abu Dhabi
Analyst – IT Applications Vacancy At Abu Dhabi Polymers Company Ltd. (Borouge)
Function : Information Technology
Job Group : Information Technology & Automation
Location : UAE – Abu Dhabi
Contract : TypeFull Time / Permanent
- Perform complex 2nd line application support for the reported incidents, requests and problems of business, manufacturing and integration applications via phone calls, emails, remote and in-person support.
- Fix problems reported for business, manufacturing and integration applications from the client support team by performing root cause analysis thereby providing a permanent solution.
- Co-ordinate with registered 3rd party suppliers for the timely resolution of complex incidents and problems reported by business process specialist (BPS) of support for business, manufacturing and integration applications.
- Assess the new requirements received from the business to identify its feasibility and scope for automation.
- Monitor timely to provide the agreed level of availability for the business, manufacturing and integration applications by conducting the periodic monitoring to fix major incidents and problems within the agreed target response time.
- Develop the required enhancements within business, manufacturing and integration applications based on business requirements to meet the growing demands of the business.
- Participate in investigative studies aimed at the implementation of new applications within business, manufacturing Integration areas.
- Liaise effectively with customers to ensure service meets required standards and expectations and all user related incidents and problems are addressed rightly.
- Provide adequate supervision and training for BPS (Business Process Specialist) to help adapt to the new / enhanced features of the business, manufacturing or Integration applications so that the end-users can be trained to benefit the best use of the Borouge set of applications
- Lead the coordination activities with respective business units to ensure effective implementation of the business, manufacturing and integration applications by liaising with other internal functions to ensure any changes to requirements are addressed and performed within timelines.
- Establish, plan and implement the maintenance of supported business, manufacturing and integration applications to ensure it is carried out in accordance with solution provider’s recommendations.
- Lead / Participate in the implementation of IT projects specific to business, manufacturing and integration applications with the IT projects department; This includes scope of work, tender documents, bid evaluation, engineering, construction and commissioning.
- Contribute to the development of the project implementation plans to reflect all relevant business and partner requirements are met realistically.
Experience & Skills
- B. Sc Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum 6-8 years of experience in the area of IT applications support preferably SAP HR MODULE. in a corporate multi-location production company with HR background i.e. payroll, time & attendance, taxation, overtime, contractors’ salaries, etc.
- Certifications in SAP applications, ABAP programming, SAP Netviewer, LIMS etc. are recommended.
- Awareness on ITIL processes like Incident management and problem management is advisable.
- Good Knowledge of latest developments in the application areas of Business, Manufacturing and System integrations.
- Good understanding and awareness on IT Systems and services.
- Knowledge in ERPs like SAP, manufacturing applications like LIMS, PI, Integration applications like TIBCO etc.
- Understanding of Oil & Gas industry operations.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
2. Passport-size photograph
HOW TO APPLY
Borouge is a leading provider of innovative, value creating plastics solutions. A joint venture between the Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC), one of the world’s major oil and gas companies and a leading diversified energy and petrochemicals group wholly owned by the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, and Austria based Borealis, one of the world’s leading providers of advanced and circular polyolefin solutions and a European market leader in base chemicals, fertilizers and the mechanical recycling of plastics.