Full-Time Vacancy For Contract Manager At Parsons Corporation Abu Dhabi
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: Not Applicable/None
Job Description : Contract Manager
What some may consider a small oversight can cause a major work problem. That’s why we need a manager who’s a keen observer like you to note the out-of-place crack before it spreads into a disastrous gap. You have a meticulous work ethic, founded on attention to every element of a situation, and you pass that on to your team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
- Provides technical guidance to assigned personnel, and ensures proficiency and timeliness of contract administration.
- Ensures that new employees receive orientation in company policies and procedures.
- Manage all tasks related to Contract administration, negotiation, high value claims, and dispute resolution
- Collaborates with Division and project management to ensure proper support in proposal preparation, as well as contract negotiations and administration.
- Reviews requests for proposals to identify risks and contractual terms not conforming to Company policy.
- Negotiates the more difficult, complex, or sensitive issues with clients.
- Maintains an active participation in related professional societies to keep abreast of relevant contractual issues.
We’re a community of individuals with different points of view who enjoy opportunities to share our skills and ideas. As a manager, we know that you’ll genuinely value people who will articulate their perspectives while respecting those of others. We value diversity, so here in our inclusive environment, you and your team will find no limits to professional growth. We will welcome you into the stimulating process of exchanging ideas and leading others to succeed by doing the same.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Minimum 15+ years of prime contract management and administration experience is required
- Extensive experience with contract administration, negotiation, high value claims, dispute resolution, arbitration, preferably in Abu Dhabi
- Working knowledge of FIDIC and other international standards, pre- and post-award contract administration
- Requires a comprehensive knowledge of industry business practices and the negotiation of prime contracts
- Incumbent must also possess strong written and oral communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of PC software packages typically associated with contract administration
- Ability to perform in a management capacity is also required
- Experience of administering multiple contracts at any given time