Full-Time Project Expeditor At Galfar Engineering and Contracting Company
Qualification & Experience
Graduate Mechanical Engineer with 6 to 8 years experience / Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 10+ years experience
Roles & Responsibilities
The extent of expediting shall include, but not limited to:
- Monitor and report progress on all purchase orders, prepare and issue Expediting report on weekly basis which shall identify those items of equipment and materials which are critical or are potentially critical to the Project schedule and as such require special attention to ensure timely delivery to Site.
- In accordance with the Contract, take appropriate remedial action with delinquent Vendors and sub-vendors.
- Expediter shall not limit its expediting activities to progress reporting only, but shall take appropriate expediting actions as deemed necessary to meet the project Schedule.
- Receiving the MRs / MTOs from all the Projects and capturing the same in the MR tracking sheet distribution / delegation among team and follow-up till the completion.
- Ensuring receipt of Purchase Order acknowledgement.
- Ensuring Vendor Document register submittal (VDR) as per project requirement.
- Responsible for arranging Kick Off meetings and PIM as required.
- Ensuring Tracking Based on VDR.
- To ensure Document submittals & approvals as per VDR are achieved on time.
- Ensuring receipt of Manufacturing schedule & diligently tracking various stages of manufacturing.
- Depending upon criticality of the Package sub order activities of the principal vendor is also monitored to avoid slippage.
- Carrying out expediting visits depending upon criticality of the material.
- Responsible for coordinating with QA/QC Department for stage wise inspection on receipt of inspection notification from vendor & also to obtain Dispatch clearance
- Logistics arrangements for pickup and delivery when the material is ready at Ex works / CIF whatsoever, customs clearing and deliveries to respective sites.
- Ensuring test reports & dossiers are received and sent to site on time
- Expediting of major Mechanical, Instrumentation & Electrical Engineering materials for Oil & Gas, Construction and EPC projects , namely Valves, Piping material, Fittings & Flanges, major Instrumentation materials, Spares for machinery, Mechanical process equipment, Cables(HV/LV), Transformers, Switchgears
Supplier chain management Procedure and knowledge is essential for this position
Candidates with EPC experience, preferably having exposure to GCC Oil & Gas major clients with approval and available to join immediately are highly preferred.
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates meeting mentioned requirement are requested to attend a Walk in Interview on 14.02.2021 at Galfar Corporate Office from 9am – 3pm.
Location : Plot No: 129 & 131, Sector MW4, Mussafah Industrial Area, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971 2 550 2515