Full-Time Analytical Researcher Vacancies At Teva Pharmaceuticals
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world’s largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we’ve built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and specialty medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development and innovation. This is how we improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives. Join us on our journey of growth!
- Method development, method validation and study sample analysis
- Work on instruments like LCMSMS, ICPMSMS.
- Perform sample processing as per bioanalytical method and documentation as per SOP.
- Calibration / performance check of testing equipment
- To review raw data forms, log books for entries as per departmental SOPs
- Literature search for molecules and active involvement during method development
- To ensure that the instruments / equipment / pipettes used for sample processing are calibrated
- To carry out any other responsibilities as and when assigned by management.
- To perform QC check for bio analytical activities whenever required.
- M.Sc in Analytical / Organic Chemistry
- Instrument handling knowledge
- 2-5 years’ experience
Research & Development
Drug Development and Preclinical Studies
HOW TO APPLY
Already Working @TEVA?
If you are a current Teva employee, please apply using the internal career site available on “Employee Central”. By doing so, your application will be treated with priority. You will also be able to see opportunities that are open exclusively to Teva employees. Use the following link to search and apply: Internal Career Site