Full-Time Associate-CS Internet Vacancies At Sutherland
Sutherland is seeking a reliable and detail-oriented person to join us as Customer Service Consultant (Chat). We are a group of driven and hard-working individuals. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you!
Consultants in this role get to:
Be the point of contact: Develop outstanding customer service skills. Sit in on multiple simultaneous live chat sessions to provide exceptional customer service. Answer inbound Calls. Provide basic troubleshooting on a variety of products and services.
Our most successful candidates will have:
- A High School diploma or GED
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; proficient reading skills
- Multi-tasking skills, showcased through the use of several applications (experience working with CRM applications preferred)
- Basic PC keyboarding skills; basic Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) experience
- Proven customer service skills
HOW TO APPLY