Full-Time Automation Analyst Vacancy At BRF Food & Beverage Company Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi, AE, 73075
Have you ever imagined to be part of one of the biggest food companies in the world?
Nourish life is our commitment. This is not limited to food production – it extends to projects, initiatives and causes we embrace. In order to deliver quality products, we have a team dedicated to innovating every day. We have more than 90,000 employees worldwide. A large team that has a global vision, without leaving aside the local needs.
Each member of our team is important to make BRF one of the largest food companies in the world. We are guided by values that serve as a compass for our work. Ethics in all actions, transparency in our value chain and innovation are non-negotiable points for us.
Come and join us to be part of this food giant!
BRF values and promotes an inclusive and diverse culture. We consider persons with disabilities for all our opportunities.
Lead automation/electrical works for the maintenance department creating budget for new projects, coordinating subcontractors onsite, designing and creating project specifications to make sure that new projects will be according to Abu Dhabi Code of Practices. Manage inhouse improvements, overhauling’s and integration of automated systems
1. Responsible for Equipment Efficiency and Availability.
2. Responsible for Breakdown and Preventive Maintenance (Electrical & Controls) in the area of responsibility.
3. Leading Continuous Improvement Projects.
4. Development and Adherence to Maintenance Tasks and Plan
5. Development of Spare Part Strategy
6. Coordination of projects where automation is involved
7. Identification, Development and Training of the Team in Maintenance process.
8. Development & Implementation of Trouble Shooting guide, RCA & PDCA Process.
9. Developing Culture within the Team for Safe System of Working
Graduate in Electrical Engineering
Desirable requirements – Professional Skills
Knowledge of Implementation of RCA and PDCA Techniques.
Knowledge of Food Technology & Food Safety.
Experience in Leading and working in Multifunctional, Multicultural Team.
Flexibility in working hours.
Minimum 8 years of experience in the field of Automation, preferentially in Food / FMCG Industry or Pharmaceutical.
Experience in Maintenance and Automation in Food / FMCG Industry.
Experience in development and troubleshooting in industrial automation systems as PLC`s, HMI`s and SCADA systems
Experience in development and troubleshooting in industrial networks as Modbus, ethernet, profinet and canbus.
Hands-on experience in Troubleshooting and Maintenance (Electrical) of Process and Packaging Equipment.
Experience in the Development and Implementation of Maintenance Plans.
HOW TO APPLY
Click To Apply Company Website Online