Full-Time Capabilities & Insights Intern (Middle East Client Capabilities Hub) Vacancies At McKinsey & Company
- Bachelor’s degree; master’s degree is a plus
- Knowledge of finance, economics, business, mathematics, statistics or engineering is preferred
Demonstrated passion for both research and analytical approaches to business problem solving
- Intellectual curiosity along with excellent problem-solving and quantitative skills
- Strong people skills, team-orientation and a professional attitude
- Distinctive communication skills and ability to communicate analytical and technical content in an easy to understand way
HOW TO APPLY
Who You’ll Work With
You’ll work within our Middle East Client Capabilities Hub based out of our Dubai or Abu Dhabi office. You’ll thought partner with McKinsey consultants, knowledge professionals and clients to generate distinctive insights and proprietary knowledge.
What You’ll Do
In this role, you’ll perform a variety of analyses such as bench-marking, trends identification, industry and competitive profiling, market sizing, growth projections and opportunity scanning to add value to problem solving discussions. You’ll have the opportunity to share your insights, provide synthesis and practical implications within tight deadlines, via end products in the form of single exhibits, written summaries, basic fact packs and spreadsheets. You’ll also serve as a sparring partner, leveraging internal and external networks, to engage in team problem solving, share evolving business trends and best practices, and contribute to knowledge creation initiatives.
The duration of this full time internship is a minimum of 2 months to a maximum of 6 months.