Full-Time Chartered Accountant Vacancy At MM TV ( Manorama News )
ARE YOU A CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT
With 4+ years of experience in Corporate Finance?
Then, we are looking for you!
- Responsible for maintaining Books of Accounts and its monthly and annual closures.
- Banking, including Fundraising.
- Monitoring budgets and variance analysis.
- Reporting and providing insights for cost control.
- Process improvements and automation.
- Working Capital Management.
- Responsible for Direct and Indirect taxes compliance.
- Responsible for Audit and other statutory compliances.
Qualification : Chartered Accountant with practical knowledge in GST and Income Tax Laws
Experience : Minimum 4 years of relevant work experience
Skills : Computer Applications; ERP modules, preferably SAP
Location : Aroor, Alappuzha
HOW TO APPLY
Mail your detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org within the next 7 days.
Include ‘MMTVCA’ in the subject line.