Full-Time Concierge Vacancies At Four Seasons Hotel Megeve
Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
At Four Seasons, we believe that recognizing a familiar face, welcoming a newcomer and treating everyone as we would like to be treated is important. Whether you are working with us, staying with us, living with us or discovering our Resort, our goal is to leave a mark on your life, which you will always remember. Indeed, we believe that life is better when we are truly connected to the people and the world around us.
Four Seasons Megève Collection
Join us in Megève, on the Mont d´Arbois’ slopes, in the heart of the French Alps. The Resort consists of 2 Four Seasons hotels, 10 restaurants, 2 of which are Michelin-starred, as well as a golf. Our establishments continue the legacy of the Rothschild family, who sought to create an unmatched hotel experience nearly a century ago. Characterized by a French style and part of the Alpine tradition, our hotels offer an intimate and privileged setting, at the forefront of the spectacle of nature, both in summer and in winter.
Discover our mountain restaurants: La Trattoria de la Taverne, a traditional Savoyard restaurant, offering Grill & fireplace cuisine; L’Auberge de la Cote 2000, traditional restaurant at the foot of the slopes; The Mont D’Arbois Club, Fast Casual restaurant offering a break for skiers at the foot of the Mont D’Arbois Gondola; L’Idéal 1850, Luxury Brasserie at the top of Mont D’Arbois, facing the Mont-Blanc.
Play on one of the most renowned golf courses in the Alps, relax in the largest spa in the region and delight your taste buds with La Dame De Pic – Le 1920, our restaurant
At La Dame de Pic – Le 1920, excellence is evident. Discover the world of Anne-Sophie Pic, woman with the most stars in the world by the Michelin Guide. The attachment to nature, the desire to pass on local flavors, the attention paid to customers and to those who make these natural products possible … so many values carried and shared by Maison Pic, Edmond de Rothschild Héritage and Four Seasons.
The Concierge Agent responds to a wide variety of guest requests by accurately assessing the guest needs and requests and then adding personal recommendations and reports to the Chef Concierge.
Who You Are
- 1+ years of previous experience at a similar position required.
- Experience in a luxury hotel/resort preferred.
- Knowledge of French Alps or Megève and surrounding areas, highly desirable, however not required.
- Must be flexible with schedule- Able to work weekdays, weekends, holidays, evening/overnight shifts.
- Reading, writing and oral proficiency in the French language.
- Reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language.
- Clean and Valid Driver’s License required.
- Ability to multi-task in a high volume and demanding environment.
- Strong problem solving skills, ability to handle difficult situations and guests.
- Ability to remain calm during challenging situations.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- This position is not eligible for work sponsorship/visa. Candidates must possess valid French/European work authorisation.
- Be a part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential Excellent Training and development opportunities
- Competitive salary & wages
- A culture that breeds success, and rewards it in many different ways
- Benefits Four Seasons Megève Collection employees can enjoy
- Complimentary employee meals during working hours
- Employee uniforms (does not include shoes)
- Complimentary dry cleaning for employee uniforms
- Medical and dental benefit options
- Complimentary accommodation
- Discounted rates on seasonal ski passes
- Discounted rates on ski rentals
- Discounted rates on hotel recreational activities
HOW TO APPLY