Full-Time Crew Coordinator Vacancy At V Group Limited Abu Dhabi
Vacancy Name : Crew Coordinator
Vacancy No : VN2269
Employment Type : Permanent
Location Country : United Arab Emirates
Location City : Abu Dhabi
Who are V.Group?
As a global leader in ship management and marine services, we add value to a vessel’s operations. Operating around the clock and around the world, V.Group gives every client the quality and efficiency they need in every sector. Covering crew management and recruitment, quality ship management and technical services, together with supporting management and commercial services, V.Group has an unrivalled industry knowledge with performance assured. Our values, We Care, We Collaborate, We Challenge, We are Consistent, We Commit and Deliver, are at the heart of everything we do and they support our strategy of Investing in Talent. We are always interested in making contact with talented individuals – people who will demonstrate our values and deliver great service, for internal and external stakeholders.
Overall Purpose of The Job
To assist crew coordinators in Abu Dhabi, Manila and India on updating documents , crew changes, arranging ADNOC medicals from Ruwais / Das / Musaffah sites
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
- Collection and delivery of documents to crew (like Security pass, EID, Passport) / Collection & delivery of security pass made compulsory by ADNOC for all crew
- Monitoring and Updating the internal crew movements in SS and reporting same to various stakeholders
- Updating the crew list on daily basis for the small boats with no internet.k
- Preparation of crew list for all small boat during the renewal of Navigation License. (because it require the vessel stamp)
- Local Transportation arrangements like arranging Ruwais ADNOC medical and visa medical .
- PPE arrangements for crew in stations and Mussafah base.
- Hotel & transport arrangements at night in Musaffah base
- Minimum two (2) years relevant experience in admin/logistics.
- Preferably a candidate with excellent time management skills
- Proficiency in using Microsoft tools including MS Word, Excel.
- Good IT understanding, including Microsoft applications (Dynamics, Excel, Word, )
- Effective communicator (spoken and written) at all levels;
- Works well under pressure, takes ownership of work and ensures exceptional follow through;
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Preferably process oriented
What can I expect in return?
V. Group can offer you a market leading salary and benefits package, in addition to significant opportunities for career growth and personal development. This a great opportunity to join a true leader in the maritime sector – a company that has exciting plans for future growth.
Applications Close Date : 12 Feb 2021