Full-Time Deputy General Manager, Finance Vacancy At Malayala Manorama Kottayam
We are looking for Deputy General Manager, Finance
Malayala Manorama is one of the largest media houses in the country with its presence in Print, Television, Digital & Radio verticals. Supported by state of the art equipment, well defined processes and ambience for innovation.
- Responsible for finance and accounting functions of the Group entity as required under different statutes and regulations.
- Implementing Internal Control processes.
- Ensuring Statutory compliances with respect to all applicable statutes.
- Fund Raising and Banking.
- Working Capital Management.
- Responsible for periodic closing of books, treasury management, statutory audits, compliances, tax audit, GST, IFRS and GST audit, forex management, sales accounting etc.
- Chartered Accountant with 17+ years of experience in Finance & Accounting matters.
- Experience in multi-location companies with turnover of around 1000crores.
- Experience in SAP/ ERP System is mandatory ( S/4 HANA- SAP ).
- Good communication skills in Malayalam and English.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates may send their detailed CV with subject line DGM – Finance, within seven days to: [email protected]