Full-Time Emergency Medicine doctors
Emergency Medicine doctors required for hospitals in Kerala.
Qualification: MD Emergency Medicine / Fellowship in Accident and Emergency Medicine / MEM
- Assess patients that enter the emergency room immediately and oversee emergency patient’s recovery.
- Conduct follow-up visits to monitor the patient’s condition.
- Request the appropriate medical tests and based on them, follow a treatment plan.
- Develop effective patient care plans.
- Refer patients to the appropriate specialists.
- Ensure that patients are stable before transferring them to the proper department for further evaluation.
- Provide instructions for discharge and any relevant paperwork.
- Maintain the patient’s medical records.
- Coordinate with different ER departments to ensure patients receive the necessary treatment.
Malayalam speaking candidates preferred.
HOW TO APPLY
Contact with your detailed CV to email@example.com