Full-Time Food & Beverage Supervisor Vacancy At Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Food & Beverage Supervisor
Location : Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Category : Food & Beverage
Passionate about guest interaction, food and beverage? As an F&B Supervisor, you will lead your team to create unforgettable Food & Beverage experiences for our guests.
About Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach Hotel
Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach is a luxury five-star hotel located in Jumeirah Beach Residence and opens directly onto Dubai’s most popular recreation promenade The Walk as well as the new beachfront low-rise leisure and retail destination The Beach. Luxury stays and culinary excellence are the hotel’s cornerstones. All 444 rooms and suites overlook the azure waters of the Arabian Gulf and Ain Dubai. Guests can indulge in exquisite international flavours at the Infini Pool Lounge and Café Concierge our all day dining restaurant Club Millésime.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Supervise the day-to-day outlet operations.
- Is responsible from his/her station or section in terms of service and guest satisfaction.
- Directs the waiter/tress for an efficient service.
- Enhances the guest satisfaction by dealing with them professionally.
- Handles the guest complaints and requests of the station or section.
- Creates an atmosphere of tranquility amongst the brigade.
- Checks the standard and quality of food and beverage, which leaves the kitchen and bar.
- She/he needs to have a sale behavior”, and ask tactfully to the guests if they would like another beverage or an up selling.
- Checks the extra needs of a guest all the time.
- Coordinates with the Restaurant Manager and / or the Food & Beverage Manager to plan and conduct skills training constantly.
- Checks the mise-en-place prior and after the operation.
- Makes sure that all equipment’s are in appropriate place and nothing is left around, which can be hazardous.
- To ensure that the Restaurant is managed efficiently according to the established concept statements.
- To ensure that all operating standards are adhered to in order to achieve the level of service established in the
- Departmental Operations Manual.
- To assign responsibilities to subordinates and to check their performance periodically.
- To be on the floor at all times.
- To assist in the operations during busy periods.
- To ensure that the par stocks for all operating equipment and supplies are strictly adhered to and that the Restaurant is adequately equipped.
- To assist in conducting monthly inventory checks on all operating equipment and supplies.
- To assist in controlling the requisitioning, storage and careful use of all operating equipment and supplies.
- To attend all meetings as required by the Management.
- To conduct daily pre shift briefings to servers & bus attendants on preparation, service and menu.
- To liaise with the Kitchen and Beverage department on daily operation and quality.
- To handle all guest complaints, requests and enquiries on food, beverage and service.
- To establish a rapport with guests maintaining good customer relationship.
- To ensure that the Restaurant cashiering procedures are strictly adhered to.
- To assist in the revision and updating of the Restaurant Departmental Operations Manual on an as needed basis.
- To assist in planning and organizing festive food promotions within the Restaurant Manager and the Food & Beverage Manager.
- To review & maintain the Daily Log Book.
- To maintain the Restaurant bulletin board.
- To submit all guest/employee incident reports.
- To report “lost and found” items.
- To issue repair and maintenance job orders to ensure the proper maintenance of the Restaurant.
- To maintain a good rapport and working relationship with employees in the Restaurant and all other departments.
- To undertake any reasonable tasks as assigned by the Food and Beverage Department.
- To conduct training of employees ensuring that they have the necessary skills
- To perform their duties with the maximum efficiency and in the most productive manner.
- To attend training and meetings as and when required.
- To ensure rosters are posted and timesheets submitted on time.
- Report to duty punctually wearing the correct uniform and nametag.
- Maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene.
- Carry out other duties as assigned.
Your experience and skills include:
- Have a minimum of two (2) years’ experience as an F&B Supervisor.
- Have knowledge of restaurant operation procedures.
- Have the ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
- Have the ability to communicate effectively with the team and deliver consistently.