Full-Time IBM Is Looking For Cloud Architect At Kochi
Software Developers at IBM are the backbone of our strategic initiatives to design, code, test, and provide industry-leading solutions that make the world run today – planes and trains take off on time, bank transactions complete in the blink of an eye and the world remains safe because of the work our software developers do. Whether you are working on projects internally or for a client, software development is critical to the success of IBM and our clients worldwide. At IBM, you will use the latest software development tools, techniques and approaches and work with leading minds in the industry to build solutions you can be proud of.
Your Role and Responsibilities
The associate will be responsible for designing, implementing, monitoring, automating observability solutions. He/she will be contributing on engineering solutions the next generation observability capabilities for the enterprise involving both on-prem and cloud observability. As a Cloud Architect, you will apply your deep expertise in engaging with top technology architects in Global Systems Integrators that work with IBM. Aside from partner facing role, you will apply your deep domain expertise to propose and build innovative and repeatable offerings for GSI that are powered by IBM products. In addition, will apply your deep domain expertise across the entire IBM portfolio , identify gaps and work with product teams to build solutions that partners can take to market using IBM Cloud
As a Cloud Architect, candidate will have a solid understanding of cloud computing and technology systems, as well as experience designing and transferring applications to the cloud. As an Cloud architect candidate will apply design and analytical skills to define the multi cloud computing architecture that businesses rely on if they are to operate in a flexible and agile fashion. Candidate must have capability required to craft cloud solutions to meet and exceed the requirements of the organisation. Developing and implementing policies for the use of cloud services, managing GSI partner requests for new technology, deploying PoCs by establishing a secure cloud environment, and ensuring appropriate availability of services.
- Identify the top cloud architecture solutions to successfully meet the strategic needs of the company.
- Respond to technical issues in a professional and timely manner.
- Developing and coordinating cloud architecture with GSI
- Work with GSIs to design a full-stack solution using IBM Cloud services that may fully integrates with customer’s existing cloud infrastructure from data flow, security, DevOps, and other standpoints
How we’ll help you grow:
- You will have access to the technical leaders of IBM
- You will work with top technical experts in the Global Systems Integrators and gain insights from their customers
- You will have access to top experts across all IBM Business units like Cloud, Data &AI, Automation and AI Apps
- You will work on highly innovative solutions across a wide spectrum of technologies
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 7+ years of Infrastructure knowledge on Virtualisation, Storage, Networking & Hyper Converged / scalar Infrastructure
- Deep expertise of 6+ years Working experience in anyone of the following cloud technology AWS Cloud, Azure Cloud, Google cloud, VMware Private cloud
- Excellent Communication, customer facing and technical leadership skills
- Ability to pick up new areas like AI and work hands on in developing proof of concepts
- Able to provide technical guidance to a team of lesser experienced professionals
- Terraform, Ansible, Chef scripting with automation and orchestration tools skills
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Exposure to multiple technologies other than Infrastructure design and architecture
- Exposure to areas like new solution innovation and pre-sales
About Business UnitIBM’s Cloud and Cognitive software business is committed to bringing the power of IBM’s Cloud and Watson/AI technologies to life for our clients and ecosystem partners around the world. IBM provides you with the most comprehensive and consistent approach to development, security and operations across hybrid environments-with complete software solutions for business and IT operations, development, data science, security, and management. Our experts and software capabilities help organizations develop applications once and deploy them anywhere, integrate security across the breadth of their IT estate, and automate operations with management visibility. With IBM, you also have access to new skills and methods, governance and management approaches, and a deep ecosystem of industry experts and partners. IBM Global System Integrators Lab is part of the India Software Labs with a goal to increase the adoption of IBM technology with large partners. This team has a group of deep technology architects across all key IBM technologies that can help partners to co-create solutions which have a unique value proposition in the market, assist presales in customer opportunities through technical assistance. build capability by enabling practices with the right skills in IBM technologies and help define next generation services and thought leadership.
Your Life @ IBMAre you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
About IBMIBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business. At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
Location StatementWhen applying to jobs of your interest, we recommend that you do so for those that match your experience and expertise. Our recruiters advise that you apply to not more than 3 roles in a year for the best candidate experience.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
HOW TO APPLY