Full-Time IBM Looking For Visual Designer/UI In Kochi
Your Role and Responsibilities
What you’ll do: User experience designers create human-centered experiences by designing the structural and informational foundation for products, services, and systems. They facilitate the delivery of all elements, interactions, and decisions that add value to the total user experience.
- Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Interpreting research insights and building understanding of the subject matter to design for user and market resonance
- Designing visual experiences that unify and exemplify the convergence of user/market insights and IBM brand/design language
- Translating structural information into visual forms that make information compelling, easier to understand, and actionable
- Communicating through nuanced use of color, tone, layout, composition, imagery, typography, interactions, and motion
- Unifying all visual elements as part of one experience and one IBM brand philosophy to tell a consistent and compelling narrative
- Designing for accessibility
- Making ideas come to life through imagery and visual representations of concepts at various levels of fidelity
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Attention to detail in the language and relationships of design elements in the experience
- Proficiency with tools such as Adobe Creative Cloud, Bohemian Sketch, and prototyping tools
- Familiarity with design systems
- Degree in Graphic/Visual Design, Communication Design, Motion Design, or related field
About Business UnitThomas J. Watson said it best: “Good design is good business.” Visualization is critical to discovering data-driven insights and effectively communicating that knowledge to others. Designers at IBM work to create experiences that work together, work the same, and work for our clients. Does the thought of creating the platform at the heart of solutions like Watson, Blockchain, IoT, and Security excite you? If so, read on!
Your Life @ IBMWhat matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About IBMIBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
Location StatementWhen applying to jobs of your interest, we recommend that you do so for those that match your experience and expertise. Our recruiters advise that you apply to not more than 3 roles in a year for the best candidate experience.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
HOW TO APPLY