Full-Time Teacher of SEN Vacancy for Al Budoor KG for academic year 2021-2022
Teacher of SEN Vacancy for Al Budoor KG for academic year 2021-2022
Aldar Academies are seeking an outstanding Teacher of SEN for Al Budoor KG for academic year 2021-2022.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the highly successful Aldar family of schools and to help shape the future of Abu Dhabi’s leading school group.
The successful candidate will be able to deliver lessons that inspire students to succeed in order to achieve the best possible outcomes. Also, possess energy and enthusiasm to deliver lessons that engage, enthuse and motivate our learners.
- Bachelor of Education/Bachelor’s Degree in Special Education or bachelor’s degree with PGCE /diploma in Special Education other teacher qualification.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a SEN Teacher.
- Strong experience in teaching the American Curriculum is desirable but not essential
- Previous experience working with students whom English is not their first language
- Passion for teaching and commitment to educating the whole child
- A high level of professionalism and consideration of the well-being of children
- A clean enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services check or police check.
HOW TO APPLY
A covering letter and CV including details of two referees should be submitted via the TES website.
Aldar Education is committed to the safeguarding of children and young people, and any offer of appointment will be subject to any relevant medical checks and clearance from appropriate safeguarding authorities.
Apply by 31 Mar 2021