Full-Time Technical Analyst Vacancy At Sky News Arabia, Abu Dhabi
SNA1700 – Technical Analyst – Sky News Arabia, Abu Dhabi
Division : Technical
Department : Broadcast Computing
Section : Not Applicable
Contract Type : Permanent
Location : Abu Dhabi
Closing Date : 23-Jan-2021
We are looking for a highly-skilled, motivated business-technical analyst to join our team to develop and manage our digital platforms. You will be a core team member leading the business analysis discipline. You will lead requirement gathering sessions, facilitate user interviews, document user stories, contribute to functional and non-functional test plans/cases, lead scrums, and track post-launch feedback to understand and improve user adoption.
You will also play a major role in defining the product roadmap by performing an in-depth analysis of product features. You will present your findings to various decision-makers to help prioritize the product roadmap. You will work closely with multiple development teams, customer experience, and business relationship teams within the organization.
- Lead requirement gathering sessions and facilitate user interviews.
- Lead product development using an agile methodology. Document and communicate requirements, both internally and externally.
- Perform in-depth analysis, market research for new features and trends.
- Conduct project closure sessions and collect/analyze feedback to help improve user adoption.
- Build and lead business analyst best practices.
- Contribute & execute test plans/cases.
- A solid understanding of user experience and information architecture (including user journey analysis, site maps, and wireframes), functional specifications, usability, and accessibility standards for relevant digital products.
- Understanding real-time user needs and working with UI/UX experts, providing inputs for improving product usability, audience reach, and accessibility.
- Working hand in hand with developers, testers, business stakeholders and managing deliverables in sprints.
- Creating user stories, refining product backlog, and maintaining roadmap for all digital platforms- CMS, website, mobile applications, and TV Apps
Key Skills, Experience and Education:
- 5+ years in a business/technical analysis role in a technical environment.
- Experience as a lead analyst working closely with project managers, project stakeholders (both technical and non-technical stakeholders), and development teams.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact with users from various management levels.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in English and Arabic (preferable).
- Experience in agile project methodology, including leading Scrum ceremonies.
- Experience in developing and managing use cases and user stories.
- Experience using tools for data and process modeling; use case diagrams, who aspires to work in a fast-paced, well-established, and expanding consulting.
Good to have:
- Experience in CMS publishing platforms.
- Experience with working on website performance measurement tools such as Google Analytics, distribution.
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle- different frameworks and principles of Agile.
- Experience with test strategy, plans, agile testing, and automation tools.
- Knowledge of UML.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Passport-size photograph
Due to the fast paced nature of our business, vacancy closing dates are subject to change.