Full-Time Vacancy For Associate Facility Management At Hitachi Rail STS Abu Dhabi
Hitachi Rail is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated ASSOCIATE FACILITY MANAGEMENT who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic. The position is based in Abu Dhabi.
Who We Are
Hitachi Rail is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signaling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions.
The Associate FM shall support all Facility Management and/or Energy/Utilities Management team activities as requested.
- Manage all Facility’s operative activities and processes inside the site/office for which he/she is referent.
- Manage properly and monitor the functionality of the Facility’s services (guard, reception, switchboard, mail, print center, office supplies, vehicle maintenance facilities and buildings, vehicle maintenance, fleet management, cleaning, canteen, gardening, etc..) including compliance with local laws and regulations inside the site/office for which he/she is referent.
- Support the regional Facility manager during the budgeting preparation of site/office for which he/she is referent.
- Knowledge of analysis’s methodologies of spending initiatives (costs and investments) in relation to the approved budget.
- Propose improvement of facilities activities for site/office for which he/she is referent and support the Facility manager during the implementation of the related action plans.
- Promote saving, efficiency and rationalization measures in line with organizational and industrial changes of the Company, as well as spreading best practices of Facility for the site/office for which he/she is referent.
- Verify that the levels of quality and that services provided by contractors are in line with the contract terms by pointing to the function’s inadequate supplies of the same contractors for site/office for which he/she is referent.
- Implement corporate policies for Security, Physical security, IT systems and assets protection according with HSE Department procedures for the site/office for which he/she is referent.
- Organize all Facility’s activities related to identification and implementation of new buildings office , warehouses’ buildings and on site office accommodation inside assigned for which he/she is referent
- Support regional Facility manager during the preparation of monthly reporting ensuring the information of site/office for which he/she is referent.
- Highlight the local gaps of Facilities activities for site/office for which he/she is referent compared to the standard processes and propose and implement the actions to resolve them.
Job Required Skills/ Knowledge
- From 3 up to 5 years of working experience
- Knowledge of Project Management & Planning
- HSE/FM Applicable Standards and Certification knowledge
- Experience in complex and multi-cultural project environment
- Experience in Document Control
- Cost estimating techniques knowledge and budgeting knowledge
- Good level problem solving and decision making ability
- Good Knowledge of all Facility’s operative activities and processes
- Good Knowledge of design and realization of building and its systems
- Good ability to organize the job and follow up on own delegated tasks
- Good ability to coordinate the Facility’s activities
- Maintain a safe work environment by monitoring all work activities
- Good developed interpersonal skills including the ability to develop a strong team culture
- Good developed communication skills
- Capacity to operate effectively in an environment of competing demands and external pressures
- Effectively manages own time and work flow to meet customer service levels and operational targets
- Knowledge of national legislation, regional and Community Energy, environment and safety and technical standards UNI, CEI
Preferable experience in management of Facility s’ activities
Preferable experience in design and realization of building and all its systems in other Company
Education / Qualifications
Project engineer specialized in design and realization of building and all its systems
Languages : English level C1
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at https://careers.hitachi.com/.
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We would be delighted if you would be one of our followers!
Have a glance at our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirail/