Full-Time Vacancy For Head of Physical Education At Al Mamoura Academy
Aldar Academies are currently seeking for Head of Physical Education at Al Mamoura Academy for the 2021/2022 academic year.
Al Mamoura Academy is a mixed gender primary school and a girl’s only secondary school located in a state of the art building in the heart of Abu Dhabi. We are a very successful school and our vision is clear as we strive to create “An innovative learning community, where we nurture our learners through Collaboration, Leadership and Creativity”. This vision is supported by the Al Mamoura Learner and Teacher DNA which is at the heart of the school community.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the highly successful Aldar family of schools and to help shape the future of Abu Dhabi’s leading school group.
The successful candidate will be closely aligned with the core values and ethos of Aldar Academies and Al Mamoura Academy and possess a genuine understanding and appreciation of the values of the region.
- Bachelor Degree in Education or Bachelor Degree in a related subject with PGCE and minimum 6 years teaching experience.
- Strong teaching experience in English National Curriculum and knowledge of UK Curriculums.
- Previous experience working with students whom English is not their first language.
- Passion for teaching and commitment to educating the whole child.
- A high level of professionalism and consideration of the well-being of children
- Recent and consistent involvement in extra-curricular activities.
- Respect for all members of a school community.
- A positive and solution – focused attitude to working life.
- A clean enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services check or police check
- Interested applicant should submit a letter of application, for the role of Head of P.E, and any experience that you have had in leading other people. Candidate should also submit a full CV.
- Aldar Academies is committed to the safeguarding of children and young people, and any offer of appointment will be subject to any relevant medical checks and clearance from appropriate safeguarding authorities.