Full-Time Vacancy For Process Engineering Business Development Manager At Siemens Energy
“Let’s make tomorrow different today” is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable and de-carbonized future. We provide the power to bring heat and light to our cities. We build, service and operate highly efficient next generation turbines, provide most modern equipment, services and solutions for the oil & gas industry, for high voltage transmission and distribution networks as well as on- and offshore wind turbines all over the world. We help our customers to save millions of tons of CO2 each year and are strategically targeting the markets around green Hydrogen production. That way we not only contribute, but actively drive the energy transition for a better and greener future.
In order to drive the fundamental changes towards green Hydrogen and de-carbonization in the oil, gas, chemical or petrochemicals industry we are looking to hire a Business development manager (oil/gas/chemicals/petrochemicals) who will who bring the required domain knowledge, creativity, business acumen, experience and dedication to the table. This function will focus on exploring and developing new business fields and opening attractive profit pools for Siemens Energy – in close collaboration with our local customers and multiple external and internal stakeholders.
You will directly together directly with the Leadership team of Siemens Energy Middle East out of our office in Abu Dhabi, UAE
What are my responsibilities?
- Develop future business opportunities and implementable concepts outside of current business scope for the oil, gas, chemical or petrochemicals industry. De-carbonization and green hydrogen should play a major role in there.
- Developing competitive innovative revenue, profit and cash generating business models with strong potential for high and fast economic returns on investments.
- Devise and implement the market strategies and comprehensive key customer account plans that are aligned with business overall strategy to directly support and drive development of new accounts and existing accounts.
- Drive (strategic) customer innovation initiatives with key customers in the region leading to the development and implementation of innovative and novel concepts, also addressing and exploiting the dynamics towards digitalization
- Provide local market & competition and domain insights for the global strategic agenda of Siemens Energy
- Build, maintain, and improve relationships with current and prospective customers to ensure Siemens Energy is recognized as the partner of choice and maintains or gains trusted advisor status
- Support effective customer relationship management and increasing Siemens Energy competitive advantages by working in conjunction with internal and external business stakeholders.
- Driving the engineering and technical analysis of process engineering projects in the areas of assets mechanical integrity assessments and inspection management, safety relief and flare systems, process hazard and risk analysis, consequence modeling, management of change program definition and facilitation, and safety instrumented function
- Support preparation of technical and commercial proposals for new based on clear understanding of customer needs
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- 10+ years of direct experience in the oil, gas, chemical or petrochemicals industry within a consulting or engineering environment, preferably in the Middle East region .
- 5+ years of proven record of successfully driving improvement in operational business environment.
- Expertise in Power to Heat ad Power to Liquid Processes
MS in Engineering (Chemical/ Mechanical/ Process engineering) from an accredited university
- Deep understanding of local Middle Eastern oil, gas, chemical or petrochemicals industry.
- Proven track record of working in an engineering function showing entrepreneurial ability, and motivation to grow business delivering client focused solutions based on customer needs.
- Ability to define tangible concepts
- Demonstrate excellent commercial understanding, possess excellent communications, and planning skills, and have a confident and flexible approach to their work .
- Availability to travel as needed. Travel is expected to be in the 20 – 40% range.
Siemens Energy is a customer focused company with the vision to become the most valued energy company in the world. We convince our customers by “what” we do and differentiate by “how” we do it. Highly dedicated to innovation and quality. Our people are the center of our success, Siemens Energy emphasizes a “ZERO harm” culture and lives a caring, respectful, agile and accountable culture. Equality, and diversity are key, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification.
HOW TO APPLY
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application.
Please note: Only complete Application Documents, Including Diplomas, Certificates of Employment or Letter of Recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.